Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Aloha.

Just when you all thought you were rid of me....I'm invited to be apart of the Literator's Forum, and I couldn't be more excited! I am a big time blogger and I think I will be the number one poster, seeing how I have no job and all the time in the world right now (plus, I already miss you guys like crazy and still want to be apart of club). This is my latest read, "Hawaii: The Big Island Revealed." This book lets in on all the secret beautiful beaches, so I've got to scope them all out so I will be prepared for when you all come to visit. Everything here is going great, we really like our house and Cody's excited about school. I hope you guys are all doing good. This book club blog thing was a no-brainer, and thanks to the member who set it up....Lilly? You're the bomb.com/totallyawesome. If you have any blogging questions you can call me...I may, or may not be able to answer them. Love you guys.

No comments: