Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Drowning!

Wow...this is so easy! I thought it would be way to complicated for me...I'm slightly computer illiterate. Ok, heres my thoughts.....does anyone have any advice on how to have enough time to be a good mother(and all that entails) , keep your house clean, make good healthy meals for your family, go to work every once in awhile, support your husband while he is at school and smile when he gets home at 10:00 every night.....so on and so on! I never get everything done that I need too! What are some great time saving tips? Can you tell its been one of those feel like I'm drowning days?! Give me some feedback! Love ya all -Bridgette

1 comment:

Lorilee said...

Hi Bridgette..I'm not sure if I should be offering advice seeing how I have no kids, no job, and basically no husband right now....I spend most of my time looking for stuff to do. So I guess I would just say two things..
1. Don't try to get everything done, it's ok to leave things for tomorrow.
2. Enjoy being busy...I know it sounds stupid, but it will make life go by faster and you will be able to enjoy the down time more.

Wish I could be there to help!