Monday, October 22, 2007

Hey everyone!

The month in between clubs seems to be getting longer and longer to me. I miss you guys. Can we make club twice a month instead of only once? C'mon.

Elena-I'm excited to see your house!! I can't wait.

Car-I hope you are still considering bringing Claire-I really want to hold her again. Maybe I'll just have to drop in again...

I hope our other pregnant members are hanging in there-I can't wait for some more club babies! I need to live vicariously through you. I love other people's babies (I'm just not ready for another one of my own...yet.)

Lori-how's paradise? Any job prospects? Does Cody like school? Is your garment/tanktop look catching on?

Lilli- are you ever coming to club again? Please! For the love...we miss ya.

Annie-how's school? Are you surviving/enjoying it?

On a serious note- My baby girl's birthday is on Wednesday. I can't believe it has been 4 years since she was here and gone. It seems like forever yet like no time has passed. This time of year, the smells, the weather, the leaves changing all bring me back...remind me of her and of my experience. Kiss your babies for me tonight-we are so blessed to be mothers, to have healthy children to hold and kiss and nurture and teach and watch grow. They are such amazing miracles. I am thankful everyday for mine-both on earth and my angel in heaven.

I love you all. Nat.

3 comments:

Lorilee said...

Hi Natalie! I loved your post...especially the end, it gave me the chills and a little tear in my eye. I hope you are doing ok...I think about you all the time.
We need to talk soon. Miss you!

Carly said...

Hey Nat! Look at me, I'm commenting! Thanks for post - it made me get all emotional, which, to be honest, isn't all that unusual these days. Motherhood brings it all to the surface! I will definitely be at club on Tues. and will most likely bring baby Claire. Can't wait to see you, and your hot long hair! -C

Lilli said...

So it is kind of sad that I have to be 9 months prego in order to get out of going to YW and come to bookclub! I am planning on coming to club tomorrow...with no baby, as she has stubbornly decided not to come - despite the countless brisk walks I have been on! It is very telling of her personality! :) Excited to see you all tomorrow!