Wednesday, January 2, 2008

I Love You All.

To each of my wonderful friends...


Becca: You take on so much in your life. I am so impressed with how humbly you manage it. You are amazing.

Ashley: Thank you for your intelligent insight and positivity. I'm always glad to see you at club.

Arrion: I admire your strong beliefs (ex. how you are raising Madelynn) and that you don't preach to everyone about how they should do things. You just live how you live. It's great.

Annie: You are such a peaceful, caring person. I love hearing whatever it is you have to say. (I also wish my arms were as long as yours. And my legs for that matter.)

Bridgette: I hope you know how much I look up to you for your strong morals and sensitivity. I may give you a hard time, but I think it is endearing. You are so truly sweet.

Elena: Where do I begin. You are such a unique and wonderful friend. I love that you don't take shiz and you don't put up with it. I love you.

Lilli: I always look forward to hearing what you have to say. You put so much thought into your life and try so hard to be better. You are a really special person. I'm so glad we're friends.

Shellie: I love how much you (and Lill) worry. It's is incredibly adorable to me. You are such a loving, warm, sensitive soul. I think of you and smile.

Carly: Seriously, no one makes me laugh more than you. You are passionate about everything- shoes, coffee, your family, your career, chocolate (really food in general, right?)
I adore and look up to you.

Rachel:  You are so driven, and compassionate. You are so comfortable with who you are. You think outside the box. I love your spirituality. You are a dedicated mom. You are so much fun.

Holly: I couldn't NOT love Bridgette's flesh and blood. You share a name and birthday with my mom- and I think that's fate. I know I have alot to learn from you.

Kirsten: I know you don't read this blog because you don't believe in computers...but I want you to know how much I enjoy you. You are such a colorful character, and have so much to add to club. I hope even if you move 50 times, or get thrown in jail for speeding without a liscense in a slutty outfit- you will keep coming. You make me laugh.

Krissy: I look forward to getting to know you better-I already know I like you...I'm excited to discover more of who you are. 

Lori: Our satellite member and my dear, dear friend. I can't even sum how I feel about you and what you mean to me in a sentence...I love you and always will no matter how far we are on this planet or in our separate lives. 

I drove home thinking of each of you and wanting you to know how much I love you. You add so much to my life. I look forward to this new year, yet another in a long string of wonderful ones I hope. Thank you each for who you are to me and for all you have taught me. 

Here's to more hilarious, silly, meaningful, insightful, fulfilling, and fun times. 

Literators Rule!!!

Love, Nat

6 comments:

Bridgette said...

Natalie,
You are amazing, you have a talent for making people feel appreciated and loved. Thankyou
and we all love you as well!
-Bridgette

Lorilee said...

Natalie, I love the way we can go months without seeing or talking to each other, but then when we finally do spend time together, it's like we haven't skipped a beat. I love you too, and feel so lucky to have you as such a wonderful and dear friend forever.

What a sweet post.

Lilli said...

Literators do rule!! Natalie, thanks for your sweet comments. Whenever I am feeling a little low I come and read your comments...they make me feel good! :)

Rebecca said...

Natalie..you are the best. you are such an example to me and i always love your advice, comments, and you great laugh. thanks for being you!

Carly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carly said...

What a thoughtful post Natalie! Your insights on our club members are dead-on; what a sweet and reflective thing to do. If your name were added to the list we would say you are such a talented addition to our club with a gift for making everyone feel better about themselves after being in your company. What a trait to have - no wonder you have so many friends! LITERATORS FOREVER!