Saturday, February 16, 2008

twilight quiz

rachel wanted to post this--- so here it is:
what twilight character are you?

check this out....It turn out that I'm an edward! Who are you?

http://www.quizilla.com/users/twilightnexus/quizzes/Which%20Twilight%20novel%20character%20are%20you%3F/

I wanted to put this on the blog...but as I tried I realized I don't know how...someone please explain how to post something.

hope the party was a blast!

rachel


such fun......so i'm a jasper????? not sure what that means??

carly--thanks for the party--vic even said he had a good time (& that takes a lot)--although he was a little jealous that trevor got a beer & he didn't

-holly

1 comment:

rachel said...

seriously...no one wants to take the twilight quiz?! Come on literators...step up and find out your true colors!