Thursday, March 6, 2008

Things We Learned at Club Last Night

1. First and foremost- Santa Clara Princess Carly's full bladder and the "Ring of Fire" do not mix.

2. We all (especially Elena :) ) need Ashley's Chicken Roll Up recipe stat!!
3. Although Annie wore the same outfit for a month while backpacking through Europe, at least she didn't blow her food money on shoes. (Hot dogs in French bread- yum!)
4. Lilli is trying desperately to solve her blog identity crisis. 
5. I seriously dislike, OK, HATE with a passion, Angie from 'Good Things Utah.'
6. Kirsten will probably never respond to any of your e-mails. Just call her if you need to tell her something!!
7. Bridgette loves to spend her days playing 'Polly Pockets' and 'TMNT' (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for all of you losers out there that didn't know) and she also has a very, very brave mom.
8. Speaking of moms- let's just say, SOMEONE's needs a SERIOUS talking to. Are you writing that letter yet?
9. We are all glad Ashley survived her years in Philly- flashers and all.
10. Arrion remains our nutritional idol when it comes to feeding our kids. WOW! 
11. The Other Bolelyn Girl the book-RULES 
12. The Other Bolelyn Girl the movie-SUCKS A#@!
13. Though we all struggle at different times, with different things, be it potty training, finding time to get our pics scrapbooked, or more seriously with family relationships and self esteem- we are all doing our best to be the best moms, wives, friends, and selves we can be... AND WE ARE DOING IT PRETTY WELL!!!

So pat yourselves on the back, take a deep breath, look around, and be proud. Let's all keep working hard and loving ourselves, and coming to club!!!

I love you all!
Nat

P.S. If you weren't there last night and don't know what any of this means, COME TO CLUB NEXT TIME and we'll explain it all then. We all want to hear the "Ring of Fire" story again anyway!

6 comments:

Bridgette said...

Nat you summed it up perfectly! May I add that it was a fabulous night, and Ashley did an excellent job hosting!...and I am still recovering from not going to bed until almost 1!
-Bridgette

Lilli said...

Yea for CLub!!! I loved that night!

Carly said...

What a great night - and what a terrific recap Nat!! Bookclub is something I look forward to all month and it never disappoints! But don't expect any repeat Ring of Fire stories; that ride is dead to me! Besides, I'm sure even dirtier secrets will surface once we embark on our annual summer road trip to St. George! Holla!

Elena said...

I must say, I HEART club. It amazes me each month how much I learn from each of you. I love the diverse perspective and opinions!

Nat- your synopsis was prize worthy!!! Natali for president! Impeach Carly!

Carly said...

Anyone who still thinks I should be impeached should go CLEAN THEIR CUNNY!

Natalie said...

Thank you, thank you all! By the way-I am DYING!! I cannot believe how many times I have heard and now read the word C---Y you little sluts! Just because the Bolelyn's said it, doesn't mean you all can use it so freely. I don't think I can handle the job of president if Carly were impeached- what with all the not reading, and coming up with the name, and, um, what else exactly do you do? Oh yeah- make us laugh constantly with tales of rollercoasters and the sage cafe and cold stone (no judgement) and your fat summer, etc. etc., share your intelligent insight, and praise the food at every club like it is your last meal. And of course, provide an amazing refuge for us in St. George where we can feel free to stuff ourselves and then get in our swimsuits and make fun of huge, fat, size 2 celebrities. There could never be another pres... or maybe we should change your title to literator princess....I'll get you a new sash made up.