Saturday, April 26, 2008

The Muscle

So, recently, a few of us (namely Elena, Shellie, Ashley, and Natalie) embarked on a binge cruise aptly named "Moms Gone Wild '08". We sat by the pool and stuffed our faces and didn't have to be responsible for anyone but ourselves for 3 whole days. Also, for 3 whole days we were reminded of Elena's quest to attain Carrie Underwood's inner thigh muscle. Every stair we climbed, every mile we ran, every hour we sat next to the smelly garbage, Elena talked about the ellusive "muscle". So I had to track down a picture and show Elena my undying, never-ending, support of her muscle mission. Here's to you LEGS!!


Nat

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I want those legs too..and those abs, and that face, and hair...etc., etc., etc!!!!

Elena said...

Thanks Nat!!! I am almost there! Just a few more rounds of Turbo Jam and my thighs will look just like that! The best part is that if they don't, I know my friends and husband will love me just the way I am..cottage cheese and all!

rachel said...

Is that Carrie Underwood??? It doesn't look like her to me.