Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Feb book night



Since I am newer to the "club" I thought I might put some info about me & my little family! The hubby is Vic, he is an only child & doesn't share well--but he can fix anything! Then there is me, I like "creating" things--mostly sewing but some day I'll take an art class & really learn to draw! And finally there is Kate! What can I say--she is our princess! Right now I am staying home with her, but before she was around I taught special education (I'm sure you all remember my meltdown!) I loved it & I miss it--but I love being home with Kate!! Vic works for Morgan Stanley. He does stuff with money and investing & a bunch of other stuff that doesn't make sense to me, but he likes it & is happy there. My world revolves around the wee one & what we are going to do each day! Luckily, I have a cute sister right next door--so I'm not stuck inside all day (is winter over yet???) It is wonderful to have her close (especially when I need two minutes without the munchkin--I can handle a classroom full of kids with no problems, but still haven't figured out what to do with only one!)




This month's book is The Other Boleyn Girl by Philippa Gregory
See you Feb 6th!
-Holly

3 comments:

Natalie said...

What a cute fam. I have to admit that with a name like Vic, I was expecting a giant biker dude or something, not a handsome financial advisor!! But he will do...he's darling and so is Kate (and so are you for that matter, although I wish you were wearing your "clubbin" pants in the photo).

I'm so glad you followed Bridgette and I's advice and picked this book...it's one of my favorites and I'm glad everyone else is going to have a chance to see why!!

See ya in a few weeks.
Nat

the mama monster said...

yeah! holly i was so excited to see your picture on the blog! that book looks great, i'm excited to read it. i can't believe that kate is so big! i miss apartment living in some ways, like living down from you and bridgette. i'll get over it soon though. can't wait to come over.
jackie

Carly said...

So fun to hear a little more about you and your cute family! I'm excited to have you host club and can't wait to discuss all the sinful deeds of those competitive Boleyn sisters! Maybe we should make you and Bridge re-inact some of the plot :)