Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Newlywed Game Anyone?

Just wondering if we have a date and time officially for our Valentine's Bash? I'd like to get it on my calendar so my EXTREMELY busy social schedule can work around it. 

Also, what about tentative dates for our future retreats? We jotted some down at our Little America brunch/binge...just wondering if we could get those out so we could get everyone's opinion and so I can, once again, see if my schedule will allow me to grace you with my presence.

Love, your super busy, plan-ahead gal, Nat.

3 comments:

Carly said...

Way to think ahead Nat! I'm also excited for our Valentines/ newlywed-themed party and we're even going to clean our carpets for the occasion. Nothing says "I love you" like ridding the home of weiner dog accidents on the carpet! Last I heard, the party was on Friday, Feb. 15th @ 6 or 7. Elena would know.

Lilli said...

I thought we were thinking of going to St. George durning the first or second weekend in June, is that right? Of course it totally depends on when Carly's parents can do it.

Natalie said...

Thanks guys! I'll pencil it in.
Nat