Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Mustache is back!

So I forgot to tell everyone at book club about my lovely husband. He came home for two days last week to visit his long lost family. We hadn't seen him for a month and when we picked him up at the airport this is what had arrived...

Then to make it worse he said he wanted to go buy a speedo to top off his "white trash" look. He said all he needed was his wife beater, a case of beer, and his speedo to head back to Dallas and he would fit right in. When in Rome...
I am pretty sure you are all jealous but lay off ladies...he's all mine! But I sure do love him anyway. He always makes me laugh and I love that he doesn't give a sh$t what anyone thinks about him.

6 comments:

Elena said...

I just threw up in my mouth a little...

Lilli said...

I actually prefer the handle bars to just a plain ol' stache! Although it is like comparing poo to throw up!

Kirsten said...

ha ha, I think that it's totally hot! Mustache's are so in right now!

rachel said...

Priceless!!!!! I think what would top off the handlebar stache and speedo look is a leather jacket!!!!!

Rebecca said...

One of a kind that man o' yours!

Carly said...

Black spandex speedo: $34. Case of cheap beer: $22. Handlebar mustache: $0. Watching Trevor combine the three, stick out his gut and fart in public: Priceless.