Saturday, October 4, 2008

Elena is not a perv!

In honor of Elena, here is a new post! I can't tell you all how fun last club was for me. Even after the day from hell... chocolate cake turned mush, screaming kidlets, and everything falling apart I ended the day on the best note. I can't tell you all how much I respect, admire, love,  and appreciate you all. As the night of club comes to a close I am always extremely tired, but amazingly refreshed from our conversations. I just want you all to know that you are the GREATEST!!! Kirsten- cute place! Go Fashion Week!  

2 comments:

Lilli said...

Hey thanks to all, especially Becca and her delicious cake, for making my Bday even better. I felt very special, even down to the confetti on the table. Sorry I was so lame....way bad headache that kept me up most of the night. Love you all!

Elena said...

Becca-thank you for saving us all from the speedo! (Don't get me wrong it was great for the first 7 weeks..)
The cake was divine and conversation stimulating as ever. Our club rocks!!! Love you all!