Sunday, February 15, 2009

Nora or Gwen?

I need my literators help! Trevor and I can't decide on a name for our little girl arriving in May. We want something different and not popular that goes with Dexter (I immediately eliminate anything that is in the top 100). We both like Nora and Gwen but we can't decide. Nora is a lot more popular than Gwen, and is gaining popularity so that is a negative (in my opinion). But I want to hear what you all think! And do you have any other ideas!? We have 14 weeks left to decide!

6 comments:

holly said...

i'd go with gwen.....i knew a nora...she was a crusty old lady counselor at a school i taught at. she was ancient, tired, and not very nice!!

but, if you like nora....& you don't know any old ladies with that name, it is pretty cute!!

good luck :)

Rebecca said...

like them both alot... but i do know 2 gwens. i will keep my ears open for anything cute and un-popular

Carly said...

Patricia. After her mother, Annie Pat! I hear a lot more these days about Gwen and Gwyneth than Nora, but I'm still voting for Patty.

Elena said...

i love Gwen.

Lillian said...

I vote nora

Natalie said...

I love Nora! One of my faves.